Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ballet or Dance inspired Crochet Patterns



My seven year old daughter is in her second year of dance (she's on the mini performance team this year) and I've found myself OBSESSED with dance.  Ballet, in particular.  A couple of my recent patterns have reflected that.  I thought it would be fun to put together a collection of some other dance-inspired crochet patterns!  I hope you enjoy it.  

~ Jennifer



Ballerina Bun Cover

Ballerina Bun Cover by Crochet by Jennifer




Diagonal Weave Halter Top/Tutu

Diagonal Weave Halter Top/Tutu by Crafting Friends




Tutu Cute Purse

Tutu Cute Purse pattern by SnApPy ToTs
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tutu-cute-purse



All Too Perfect Bun Cover

All Too Perfect Crocheted Bun Cover by Moogly



Tutu Thirsty

Tutu Thirsty tote or water bottle holder pattern by SnApPy ToTs
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tutu-thirsty



Cute Baby Ballet Shoes

Cute Baby Ballet Shoes by Lisa Auch


Pretty Powder Puff

Pretty Powder Puff by Jennifer Hatch of Hatch-ed With Love


Doggie Tutu

Doggie Tutu Free Crochet Pattern by Posh Pooch Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment